Available in person or as online sessions
3 x sessions (£30 saving)
We cover the core syllabus of the Masterclass Series but there will be less chance to revisit problem areas and less exercises to cement new behaviours so will be reliant on you continuing your homework after the course has finished.
- Pre-training questionnaire & intro phone chat to go through your preferences
- 3 x 1 hour sessions of one to one bespoke coaching
- Homework after each session bespoke for your pup
- Private WhatsApp chat for updates between sessions
- Phone support throughout package
Areas we cover:
- Toilet training
- Setting up your pup's routine
- Play biting & chewing
- Jumping up
- Reflex to name, eye contact & the basis of your recall training
- Lead walking
- Crate training (optional)
- Settling & promoting calm behaviour
- Leave it
Each session will cover practical tips to give your pup the core life skills to become well behaved, confident pups (like settling in the evening when you're having a glass of wine!) We will go through some of the theory so you leave understanding different ways you can teach your pup new things in the future (for example, lure, capture & shaping behaviour) and bespoke some fun games and tricks throughout our sessions. As our sessions are tailored to you and your dog, we can be flexible and concentrate on the key skills you need the most help with. Perfect if you want a more tailored approach than a group class and need more flexible timings.
These packages are available to start from puppy being 8 weeks +
One to one sessions can be conducted all online (via zoom), a combination of online and in person, or all in person.
In person in the following areas: Bawtry, Blyth, Ranskill, Barnby Moor, Retford, Ranby, Worksop, Sheffield, Tickhill, Doncaster, Dinnington, Chesterfield - others areas may be subject to additional travel charges (please enquire before booking if you require other areas in person)