A tailored package created to help increase your dog's focus on you. Not only will this boost your relationship but will lay all the foundations to help with recall against distractions, loose lead walking and more, to help take the stress out of walks.
What the package includes:
- Pre-training questionnaire to understand your specific dog
- 3 x 60 minute one-to-one training sessions tailored to you and your dog
- Homework after each session
- Private whatsap group with trainer to share videos & receive personalised coaching over the 4 week programme between sessions
What we cover:
- Reward hierarchy for your dog (what incentivises them most) and how to use rewards on-going without constant bribery
- Cement eye contact & reflex to name
- Build motivation to be close to you outside
- Recall (increasing difficulty with distractions)
- Let's go - move on from distractions
- Dog walking best practice
- Loose lead walking
Who is this for?
Puppies that have completed puppy training and want to carry on their education
Troublesome teenagers who have suddenly forgotten everything they know!
Rescue dogs where you are building up your new relationship together
Dogs that need a bit of a brush up on their attentiveness outside to make walks more enjoyable
One to one sessions are available in the following areas (30 minutes of DN22): Blyth, Bawtry, Barnby Moor, Ranskill, Retford, Worksop, Newark, Sheffield, Chesterfield (for other areas please contact for availability and travel charges)
Sessions can be completed online (zoom with your trainer) as long as you are comfortable viewing and sending through video content.