DOG TRAINING POLICY
- We only use science based, humane positive training methods and as a result will not tolerate the use of harsh or aversive techniques. The use of choke chains, electric collars or any other fear, pain or avoidance-based training products or techniques are entirely out of bounds. Intentional harsh handling will not be tolerated and failure to resolve methods will result in the conclusion of the session with no refund.
- Payment is required in full prior to our first training session or consultation. We do not accept cash payments in person.
- We understand that cancellations may sometimes be necessary, however please be aware that cancellations made within 48 hours of the session will be charged at 50% and cancellations made within 24 hours of the session will be charged at full rate.
- We are unable to provide refunds after training has begun. This is applicable for all bookings and packages.
- It is your responsibility to truthfully provide all information regarding any health conditions or injuries your dog has (or has symptoms of) prior to any training
- Herb Pet Ltd cannot accept responsibility for loss, injury or damage to person or property.
- Training sessions and packages will expire after 6 months of booking and it is your responsibility to book within the expiration date.
- While we are happy for children to attend training (where appropriate), for safety it is required that anyone under the age of 16 is accompanied by an adult and properly supervised at all times.
- If illness or unforeseen circumstances arise which result in us needing to cancel, we will rearrange a booking with you at the nearest possible availability and give you as much notice as we are able to.
- We do not allow bitches in season to attend group classes. You should speak to your trainer to organise re-arranging to a different session.
- By booking a session or package of sessions with us you are agreeing to all of the above.